Search engines are the primary source of traffic to any website. If you are willing to position your website’s visibility in search engine results, you have to make your website Search Engine friendly.
In this workshop, Ankit will help you understand the how a search engine works, how search engine checks your website and what factors need to be taken care while making website Search engine friendly.
- Learn how search engines like Google works
- Understand difference between ON page and OFF page SEO
- Know about freely available tools you can use for ON page SEO in WordPress
- Understanding Sitemaps & Robots.txt
Prereqs & Preparation
- This workshop will take you from beginner level to the intermediate level with WordPress & SEO
- Designed to be helpful to those who have never tried SEO, or those who have been using SEO techniques but without a formal understanding of the factors behind it.
- Some basic knowledge of navigating websites is the only requirement.
- Bring a laptop to jumpstart your WordPress journey.
About Ankit Jaiswal
Ankit is a seasoned Digital Marketer specialised in Social Media promotions. He has been successfully running Digital Agency in Nagpur since last 4 years. Majorly focusing on the mix of organic and paid campaigns which drive results.
We have only 40 Seats in workshop rooms, RSVP here