Early Bird Subscriber Ticket:
15th May 2017 Extended till 21st May, Tickets will be available for Rs. 300 instead of regular Rs. 500.
Grab your Subscriber pass to access Conference day talks and Hallway track. Grab it before 2nd June for Tshirts in swag as Printing Vendors Needs 20 days for order processing.
This ticket is intended for WordPress Professionals or people who recognise that WordCamp Nagpur is as valuable as more traditionally-priced industry conferences and want to help support the event.
You get everything you would from a standard Subscriber ticket plus a sense of satisfaction in knowing that you’re giving extra financial support.
Plus you’ll be listed by name in the Contributor sponsors thank you section on the Sponsors page!
- Ticket includes access to sessions, Tea or Coffee, Snacks and Lunch on Conference day.
- Entry to Workshop day is Free to all based on RSVP to Individual workshop event on our Meetup Group
For queries contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is mandatory to carry the copy of the eMail sent to you after successful payment. It must be DIGITAL (on your phone/phablet/tablet/laptop) NO physical print-out (re-think | Save environment). As a security measure, we advise you to carry a valid identity.
- In case, due to any technicality, if you have not received the eMail; we send a reminder eMail &/or SMS on the day of the event prior to registration time for easy access. Further, if your name is displayed on the Subscribers Page, we shall consider it valid.
- Issued Tickets are Non-Refundable & Non-Transferable.
- Only one person shall be admitted against each valid ticket.
- The same ticket is valid for both the days of the event.
- Event ID card: Issued at the venue’s registration desk, as per the event schedule. Please carry the same event id-card for the second day of the event
- Right of admission reserved by the Event &/or Venue Management
- By submitting the form, you are approving WordCamp Nagpur 2017 to send relevant eMail & SMS communication in regards to the event & ticketing.
- By submitting the form, you are acknowledging that you have read and agreed to the ‘Code-of-Conduct‘.
- The Event ID may contain a QR Code which will have the following info: First Name, Last Name, Twitter (if mentioned), Website URL (if mentioned). You may choose to include the following during the purchase of the ticket: eMail &/or Mobile.
- Disclaimer: Please note your First & Last Name will be publicly visible on Subscribers page along with your Gravatar. Also (if mentioned) the Twitter Handle & the Website URL will be publicly visible. We may not publicly display any other info submitted in the form, unless indirectly in form of statistics &/or report.