Unit testing is must do for every developer to make sure code is performing properly. The purpose behind the Unit test is to make sure single unit of the application should perform properly so in next phase of Unit Integration issues arose are because of Integration not because of any unit developed.
In this workshop, Manoj will walk through a couple of simple examples to illustrate how easily a developer can make sure his code works in various scenarios.
- Setup Tools to run test
- Know how to write the unit tests
- Know how to setup unit tests for your plugin
- Know how to run the tests
- Know how to write testable code.
Prereqs & Preparation
- Basic knowledge of plugin development will be great.
- Previous experience with PHP Unit testing will be addon
- Laptop installed with PHPUnit and WP-CLI will be great. if not installed then we will go through the installation.
- Make sure you have Git Installed. we will pull some codes from Git.
About Manoj Khande
Manoj is a WordPress enthusiast with experience in designing and building themes and plugins. Currently working at Sanisoft Technologies.
He started tinkering with computers when he was a child and has not stopped since. He lives, breathes and teaches web development, security and computer science.
He loves travelling, listening to songs, partying, socialising, apart from his day to day work.
Limited 40 Seats in this Workshop! RSVP now!