We’ve received several queries on how one can do more than just participate at WordCamp Nagpur. We’re now opening up applications for volunteering at WordCamp Nagpur, that is happening on 24th and 25th June 2017.
Join the WordCamp Nagpur organising committee and help build the next best conference in Nagpur.
WordCamp Nagpur is designed to bring like-minded people together and help you learn new things. Our conferences have several challenges around setting up WiFi, hall management, social media, registration and, more. We’re looking for volunteers to work on these exciting challenges along with the WordCamp organising team.
Further, the experience you would gain from the WordCamp Nagpur will enable you to learn advanced skills such as setting up live WordCamp Nagpur update on social media, set up networking or WiFi for challenging environments, get confidence in managing people and lot more. You would also be actively involved in troubleshooting and management during the conference and will be working closely with the WordPress Nagpur community.
Here’s what you are set to gain by volunteering at WordCamp Nagpur:
– Open up yourself and contribute to WordPress community
– Have the opportunity to meet speakers and WordPress Nagpur community
– Be an essential part of the event on the day
– You will receive an exclusive invite to the conference parties
– Get WordCamp Nagpur and sponsor swag like T-shirts, badges and more
– Have quality time with the WordCamp Nagpur organising committee
If you’re someone who can take initiative while being punctual, responsible, great with people then please submit your application using the following form.
The blurb with information for potential volunteers.
Update: Thank you for your support. We are processing the applications. Will Announce them Shortly.